Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Wilder Place



 A Walk on the Land

 When I'm hired to shoot a "land job" it is the closest thing to what I originally set out to do as a photographer when I began my career. Much has happened since then, but my intention at that time was to travel the world to shoot landscapes. Although I've photographed many different kinds of assignments since then I would have to say that it is my favorite thing to shoot. Wandering the land, familiarizing myself with its shapes and textures and trying to figure out where I will be standing when the light is perfect. This piece of land was particularly beautiful.














 


 


      


     

                                                                                               













No comments:

Post a Comment