Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Dirty Work: Another Step to Energy Independence


My work takes me all over the place and lands me in front of all sorts of people. I guess thats
why I love it so much. Never am I happier than when in the field working with the kinds
of people, men and women, that literally make our country go. They are the hard working folks 
that give America it's exceptional greatness and I'm always the most "at home" when in their presence.  

Probably because of my own roots.

This shoot was certainly one of those kinds of
shoots. And in the doing, I received an education that I had not received in a while from Jeff
Kirtland, Director of Communications for WPX Energy, as he walked me around this rig site.
The continuing advancements in technology as it relates to the extraction of energy in America
is mind boggling and as a mere photographer, I was inthralled and humbled by it.

So here's to Americas energy independence.  








No comments:

Post a Comment